Note - to the tune of 'big rock candy mountain', with swing.
1. Oh away in Glencoe, where lots of folks go
There is a hill called Meall A Bhuiridh, There is plenty of snow,
And a big ski tow, where the wind can blow like fury!
2. You hop on the bar - and go with a jar
Away up ski tow gully, get aff at the top
And over you pop, to the run called Happy Valley
3. If your feeling fine, at the get off sign
Go over to the spring run, where the slope is steep
And the snow lies deep, where they held the Coronation.
Ooooo-o-o-h, The swishing of the skis
And the bending of the knees
As we swish down through the basin
Through the narrows we go, to the gulch below
Back to the middle station!
4. You wait in a queue, for a minute or two.
To get another anchor you have got to be quick, youve got to be quick.
Cause the boys are slick, no time to meander
5. On saturday nights, we do things right, at Tommys apres ski bar
The glasses clink, as we down the drink
To the tune of Dougies guitar
6. The rafters ring, all the boys sing
The Whiskey bottles flowing, an hour in the sleeping bag
Then off we drag, to get that ski tow going
7. Oh, we started a pub, and now its a club!
The members are all boozers, were down on our knees.
Easy to please, 'cause beggers cant be choosers!
final chorus with ghusto!